Tuesday, July 8, 2008

so quiet...

The boys are gone. I'm kinda sad, it's so quiet around here... but on the other hand, I welcome the solitude. Gavin and Graham have gone to San Diego to see their cousins and visit with the family for a week. Taylor's birthday is on Saturday and they are going to go bowling! Gavin loves to bowl, and Graham is just about the luckiest bowler ever! ;-)

I think the plan is for a few days of beach time, bringing Sarah with them on Thursday. They boys LOVE their cousin Sarah, and always have so much fun at Nonna and Papa's when Sarah comes for a sleepover with them! They are looking forward to this week.

Gavin has bought himself a Diamondbacks Fourth of July baseball hat with his Big Hit money. That big hit I told you about netted him $25.00!! and he worked hard all week and earned the rest to buy his hat. It really is a nice one.. and it looks great on him.

Derrick is working nights all week. That give me tons of time to sew! I have another special order to get working on, so I'm excited to have a quiet house to do it in.

Nothing major going on with the house right now. We are lowering the price again, hopefully this will be the last time. Our house we want in Morningstar is still available.... let's hope it doesn't sell till we're ready to buy it!

;-) Kisses and coffee!

No comments: