Saturday, June 21, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

I totally forgot to post the other night after the game.

They won. They won and they had fun and they played well. What made me cry was my boy. Gavin got his first BIG hit of the season. All weekend long he said "I just want to get a hit" and he did it. He CRUSHED it. I was so happy for him. He bounced on first base with a smile as big as the sky. I cried. All the moms cried, we all were so excited. After that.. it would not have mattered what happened. The ended up winning the game and therefore the tournament.

I'm picking up their championship shirts in the morning. Tomorrow is the party. So excited.

No bidders on the house yet. We're not enjoying this lull in the market. We still have plenty of time, but it's nerve wracking.

Got another bag done this week. Gotta get a few cranked out to post on etsy.

Not much else to say... I"ll let you go for now.

No comments: