Friday, July 11, 2008

Nice quiet house...

So I got a new bag done last night.... It's really cute. I put it on my etsy site this morning. I'm going to make a few more like it. I don't use a pattern, just adjust sizing each time to make them all look different.

The boys are having a GREAT time in San Diego. You can actually see pictures of them with my niece, Sarah on my sister in law's blog www.bakergirlbaby.blogspot.com. They had a fun day at the beach yesterday with Nonna and Auntie Prudy. They went to the pool today with Nonna and Papa. They are having a busy week, and thankfully behaving themselves very well.

Derrick is home with me today. We're going to try to go out to dinner together. I think we're going to go to El Paso for some BBQ.

I'm going to make a few more change purses and hobos this week. I'm hoping our house will sell too... We have an open house next week. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

xoxoxo kisses and coffee

1 comment:

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Hey you! Thanks for popping by my blog! I think I have the picture problem solved now...
crossing my fingers that your house will sell so you can hurry up and get to California!
Hugs!
Missy