Saturday, July 12, 2008

Taylor's Bday party!

So the boys had a great time in San Diego at Taylor's bday party. Little guy Graham got a strike, not using the bumpers! Everyone was excited about that. My mother in law says that my littlest niece, Avery, is now smitten with Gavin, my oldest boy. She has always been a bit shy, so that made me smile to hear. She cried when I hold her, and it breaks my heart that she doesn't know me well enough to be comfortable with me. It will come in time.

I got an order tonight for a SanDiego Chargers purse. I CANNOT wait to make it. ;-) I had the fabric already.. just bought the embroidery. I have to go tomorrow and buy the correct thread colors and bamo! I'll get it done quickly.

Hmmmm.... not much else. Derrick's been swimming laps and the community pool. He's really enjoying it. It's too hot for him to be running here in Tucson, so this is a great alternative. I've been going to the gym, working hard. I'm really loving the results. I've started to really enjoy the workouts.

That's all for now. I"ll keep you posted on the house, it's still not sold. We lowered the price this week, and we have an open house tomorrow. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Paul and Lisa said...

Hey you! You should have seen Graham when he got that strike! I of course missed the kodak moment or I would have sent you a picture! He jumped so high in the air it was crazy! He was so excited that he ran around giving everyone a high 5! Wish you guys could have been there to see it!