Tuesday, August 5, 2008

stole this from my Sissy's blog.
Feel free to cut and paste and join along...

I am: creative
I think: about crazy crafty things
I know: that my family loves me
I want: to get this house sold and move back "home"
I have: an amazing husband and 2 wonderful boys
I wish: cherrygarage would become the next big thing
I hate: liars
I miss: my mom <3
I fear: fearless...
I feel: lucky to have all that I have
I hear: Gavin playing Star Wars on PS2
I smell: cinnamon rolls in the oven
I crave: a buyer for my house.
I search: for cute fabric all the time
I wonder: if we're making the right choices
I regret: that my mother never met my husband
I love: my life
I care: about people, their feelings and doing the right thing
I always: want to better myself
I am not: perfect, and I know it
I used to be: afraid
I believe: everything happens when it's meant to happen
I hope: my family will be happy with whatever happens with this move
I dance: always with a song in my heart
I sing: all the time.. not well
I don't always: make the best choices
I fight: for what's right
I write: not much... just in my blog
I lose: in certain games.
I win: in billiards
I never: put up with stupid people
I listen: when someone needs an ear
I can usually be found: at my computer or upstairs sewing
I am scared: of this house not selling "in time"
I need: nothing. (except a buyer for my house)

2 comments:

Baker Girl said...

Very creative Sissy! I could be going out on a limb here, but do you want to sell your home? Just something I kind of picked up on from reading your answers. ;)

Paul and Lisa said...

What the heck - you're selling you house and moving back home? Get out of here! Just kiddin'! But I still know someone who would just love to have you guys as a neighbor!