Saturday, August 16, 2008

all my favy stuff

Okay, so here is some of my favy stuff right now.

1. Fat Quarters. I love to use assorted fabrics in my purses, but hate to buy big lots of fabrics, so fat quarters are perfect. (If you use alot of each fabric, then they are super 'spensive). I have a great stash of fun fabrics.

2. Bright colorful zippers. I found a seller on ebay that sells zippers by the dozen at a GREAT price. I ordered 5 dozen zippers from zipperstop for about 12 bucks WITH shipping. They have every color you can imagine and they are really nice smooth zippers!!

3. CherryGarage buttons. I had these buttons made from an etsy seller named buttonarcade. She was awesome to work with and made and shipped them very quickly. Daniel, my artist friend, worked up my designs for me and I emailed them off for buttonhood. See her shop at www.buttonarcade.etsy.com!

4. CherryGarage stickers. I had stickers made with the same art from my buttons. I ordered them from RixiePixie on etsy as well. She made them quickly, they are so much fun and I got them in no time. Such as easy transaction!! See her shop at www.rixiepixie.etsy.com!

5. Fun Cherry deco tapes. I ordered these from Raewaedolly on etsy. She is in Taiwan!! and picked them up for me at the market. I asked for cherries and she delivered. These deco tapes are great for packages, notes and cute stuff. See her shop at www.Raewaedolly.etsy.com!

6. Abba Zabbas. These are my all time favorite thing ever. I love them. They are hard to find and so when I find them I buy three or four so that I have a stash somewhere. I found these at Cost Plus World Market.... and I"m saving them for a rainy day. LOL

So that's some of my stuff. ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love Love LOVE Abba Zabba's... YUM!!!

sweetfunkyvintage said...

what in the world is an abbazabba? I go to world market to feed my fetish for british chocolate!
missy

cherrygarage said...

An abbazabba is a white chewy taffy bar with peanut butter filling. They are my most favoritest thing in the world. I will bring you one when I finally get to see you!