Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stressfull week

So every night for the last few weeks seems to be dedicated to Little League Baseball. Going to Gavin's games is fun! The boys are strong and fast and they enjoy the game. There is one boy, however, who cries when he fails and throws a dramatic fit. That is not fun. I cannot stand a poor sport.

Graham's games are fun to watch for the comedy aspect of baseball. 5, 6 and 7 year old boys playing coach pitch baseball is silly and quirky and a joy to see.

My husband has been working the 3 to 11 shift. That sucks. Period. We see him for 10 minutes in the morning, he leaves before we all get home... and then he gets home after we've all passed out from exhaustion. Life is crazy when he's on this shift. He switches to the day shift again soon... life will return to normal.

I'm not getting in a creative mood this week.. I think I'm too tired. I have a baby quilt I get to make!!! and I can't get the steam rolling to finish it. I'm actually going to make a few... and post them on my etsy account. www.cherrygarage.etsy.com

Etsy.com is a website that is like ebay.... but for crafters. It's a site that allows only handmade goods and artsy vintage items. It's a fun forum and I'm enjoying have a "website" that is mine.

My "fun project" I spoke of in my last post may come to fruition. I'm excited about the future of this project. I still cannot share details... but I will when the time is right. The next step will start soon and I'm very excited. In the mean time I'm going to make something every day for my etsy site (once I'm not working).

Oh... and I'm starting another personal project next monday but I don't want anyone to know about that till i'm done with it. It takes a month... you'll have to wait.

No comments: