Friday, April 25, 2008

Going into the weekend....

Wow. This has been a crazy week. Gavin had a game tonight. He played well. His team played well... they won!

It's Friday night, Derrick is on his way home and all is right in my world. They boys went to bed exhausted at 10pm... Dutch is sleeping away and I just got a nice email from out real estate agent. I hope this house will sell so we can get on with our lives and start over again in California. I am so excited to be back home.

I've been thinking a lot about our family back home. Poor Ashley (our cousin's girlfriend) lost her father this week. She is such an amazing person, done amazing things with so much adversity. It makes me cry just thinking of the pain she's feeling for her family this week. Auntie Prudy is going in for surgery, it's serious and I'm nervous for her well being.

This has been a tough week. Thankfully it's almost over and we can start anew.

kisses.... ;-)

No comments: