Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So here I am. I started a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing or what will become of it. It's a way to talk about what's going on with me and my family and my creativity and my insanity. I may not let anyone know it's here. I may shout it to the world. I don't know yet.



All I know is that I feel this great surge of something big coming my way. I don't know if it's the move (my family is moving to California)... my purses... or the other big project that I was introduced to that I can't type about here. I don't know. But I feel it in my bones that something, something BIG is coming my way. I feel the creative juices boiling and moving forward into making my passion strong.



I am nervous and excited and happy. I am also stressed and tired and confused.



It will all work out.

No comments: