Sunday, April 27, 2008

NIce easy day...

So it's Sunday... a day to rest. Derrick has taken Graham and they've headed off to see a Sidewinders game. It's Little League day at the park, free tickets. Graham is all set for a fun day with Dad. Gavin is going to have a great day, too! He's been invited to his friends birthday party... Adam. They are great friends and he's looking forward to a fun party. It's got a sports theme, and I think they are running relays and doing sports type games. It should be really fun.

I, on the other hand, will have a few hours to myself. whew!

I think I'm going to come home and work on a few baby quilts I've got lined up upstairs. I'll put pix up on my etsy site and make a new folder on my myspace. I'm thinking of having two etsy sites... many people do that... so that I can have my purses on cherrygarage, and have baby goods on cherrygaragetoo. Not sure yet.

Anyhow.... today should be a somewhat productive day.

I'm still ready and waiting for people to come look at the house.

We really need this thing to sell. ;-(

1 comment:

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I got your email! Let's get together and chat soon. Cherry Garage sounds great! Best of luck with it! I'm going to check out your etsy shop now!
Hugs!
Missy