Friday, May 2, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Other than the fact that we have two, count them.... TWO baseball games at 8 am tomorrow... I'm excited it's friday night. Work this week was a bit crazy. We had a client that didn't totally understand how screen printing works and looks and it made our week quite hectic. Big job, lots of money riding on it... lots of extra work. It worked out great in the end, thanks to alot of hard work by our printers and our artist. Thanks, too.. to alot of patience from our office staff. I honestly didn't have anything to do with it all. ;-) At least I'm honest.

The boys are doing well.. they had pajamma day at school today. Gavin changed his mind last minute and wore normal clothes. Graham loved wearing pjs all day. ;-)

Still no lookers on the house. It's starting to stress me a bit. I know that in time this will all happen.... I just have to hang on to the faith.

On a cool note, I get to buy my computer from my office. It's all set up the way I like it and that makes me happy.

We got good news from two wonderful families this week. One is trying to move to Temecula, and the other Is moving to Escondido. It just reiterates the fact that we should move back, that we'll have great people near by.

I cannot wait for us to start our new life. ;-)

No comments: