Monday, May 12, 2008

Getting ready for summer!

Only a few work days left... only a few school days left... we're all gearing up for summer around here. School lets out on the 23rd of May and that's my last day of work as well. Then we head out west for long weekend to celebrate Nick's graduation from San Diego State University. He's graduting with a degree in Mathematics Magna Cum Laude. WOW!

My month long project is going well! I'm enjoying the process. I'll fill you in (like anyone reads this) when I'm done. Right now it's mine to wallow in and enjoy. The other project will be keeping me very busy as well... we're starting the next stage in the next few days. That I will discuss when the time is right.

Wow, all these secrets. I feel like a little girl.

The house is not selling. We have had no showings in the last few weeks, but there was a bigger number than expected viewings on the MLS this weekend. That may be a good sign. We lowered our price, again... hoping to get this house sold. One good thing is that the san diego/temecula market is dropping at a faster rate than we are... so we'll be good to go once the time is right.

Yesterday was mother's day! We woke up late and lounged around. Derrick worked from 7-3 and met us at a scuba/birthday party that Gavin attended. Gavin had a blast and did very well with all the gear. What a great idea for a bunch of 10 year old boys!

Anyhow... pray for our house to sell... we want to get West. Now!! kisses and coffee!

1 comment:

NayNay said...

Hey 1:39 p.m., aren't you supposed to be working for me at that time?